Perhaps the most motivating factor of my life has been the desire to taste it like a connoisseur, passionately experiencing the development of a perfect vintage, chocolate and vanilla, sultry like a Flamenco dancer.
*Go on an impromptu road trip. (Gypsy Points if you leave in the middle of the night.)
* Dance barefoot in the rain.
* Mark a momentous occasion by getting a tat, a piercing or get a dramatic hair cut. Now take a photo and cherish it always.
* On the fly, throw a party at your place for a friend in need.
* Write a poem. Now go and read it at a local poetry slam. (Gutsy Girl Rawker points for going alone.)
* Take a class for something you’ve always wanted to do.
* Make a daytrip with just your camera and some good tunes.
* Talk to someone you’d normally cross the other side of the street to avoid. Ask questions and really listen.
* Quit your job and do what you really love. The money will follow.