Saturday, May 2, 2009

Salutations

Image found here.

Hello, reader. This is it -- the inception of my blog for gals who love art, style and this roller coaster adventure that we call life.

suGar,Honey,bAby,doll is my epic love letter to you, dear reader. It's a place for me to share about the things that, to me, make life one sweet ride -- self-exploration, beauty, D.I.Y., art, craft and the courage to be the person you were meant to be. I hope that in some small way my little corner of the Web will enrich your life.

So, who is the sole key pusher and dreamer behind this blog?
Zoey Valentine.
I've been a writer for most of my life -- a scribbler of love letters and poetry to honor my muses, a paid staff columnist, a proud award-winning journalist and most recently a p.j. wearing freelancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment