Monday, May 18, 2009

Couture Crush


The first thing I noticed when I woke up early this morning was the sun blaring through the windows, shining more brightly than any dawn I can recall in quite a while. The air is unseasonably crisp -- a gift -- and the birds are singing from their lofty perches all around my home. It's picnic weather to be sure.

Fall 2009 couture by Elie Saab & Christian Siriano

The only thing I can think of that would make the day better would be a post picnic jaunt to antique markets. All of these frocks and images are plunging me into spring fever, and I'm wishing the humid summer had waited longer to rush in.

Image fromCountry Living; Louis Vuitton frock

If I fell into the rabbit hole and were invited to a springtime tea party in a lush garden -- and if in this magical rabbit hole I had an outrageous wardrobe budget -- I'd wear this Louis Vuitton party dress. I'm in love with his entire fall 2009 collection. Go there. You'll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment